About

Welcome! Whether you found this blog by accident or know who I am – thanks for being here. This blog is an outlet for the 1% of me that is creative, and the other 99% of me that is technical and secretly correcting people’s grammar when they speak.

I’m a typical millennial and like all things related to Netflix, coffee, and music. I know what I want, when I want – but not to the point of being overbearing and deaf to other people’s opinions. I consider myself an open-minded gal and like to see from all perspectives, even if I don’t agree. After all, “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”*

Currently, I am a full-time student, piano teacher, retired cellist (due to Repetitive Strain Injury), and classically trained pianist. I am still figuring out my path in life and doubt I’ll ever know what it is until I get to the end of the road. My passions are not limited to the atmosphere of music, but range all the way from espresso beans to quantum physics and the Theory of Relativity.

I fear this world is changing for the worse and through these posts I write, I hope you can relate, find encouragement, and just simply smile. We live in such a fast paced world nowadays that sometimes we need to sit down and read something. Something personal, something funny, something spiritual – anything.

My hope for you is that either here, or elsewhere, you find something that you can relate to and be moved by.

– Devin

*Aristotle

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s